Leave a Legacy
A lasting legacy for wild Atlantic salmon
Including the Atlantic Salmon Trust in your will is a significant and lasting way to support our work to restore wild Atlantic salmon and their environment. The world is constantly evolving, and so too are the pressures affecting wild salmon and sea trout. With your legacy we can be ready to meet those future challenges head-on.
Your legacy will help us to:
- Continue to design, develop and deliver the most ambitious and innovative salmon research projects in the UK, filling the knowledge gaps that still exist. The more we can learn about the species, the better we can protect and restore them.
- Expand our network of Core River partnerships. By working to restore salmon at a catchment-scale, via our Core River projects such as Project Laxford, we can take evidence-led management action to help salmon at a landscape level – the level that can truly make a difference.
- Communicate our message and spread awareness of the salmon crisis to wider audiences through traditional media, digital media and events.
- Continue to engage at a high level with governments, regulators and international bodies.
- Bring together the greatest salmon minds in the world through conferences, workshops, and meetings.
How to remember us in your will
There are several ways to leave a gift in your will. These could include:
- A share of your estate.
- A fixed sum.
- A particular item for sale in our fundraising auction.
- An area of land or river.
If you need more information about remembering the Atlantic Salmon Trust in your will, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com